Blow Exhausts makes no representation or warranty that the purchase, installation or use of Blow Exhausts is authorised in your jurisdiction. Please carefully check local laws regarding the fitment of after-market exhausts to your motorcycle. Blow Performance Products are manufactured for closed course competition use.
Blow Performance Exhausts are a 3-Stepped Tuned Header system, This Exhaust System achieves greatest performance with a sports/performance air filter and without baffles or Catalytic Convertors. This system is designed for race and closed-circuit environments.
- Please refer to our compatibility charts:
BLOW PERFORMANCE EXHAUSTS SERIES 1 & 1.2
BLOW PERFORMANCE EXHAUSTS M8
- Compatible with most Stock Harley Davidson Sports & Touring Models & Left-hand drive Chopper, Bobber and Customs with 80 ci - 131 ci Evolution & Twin Cam Engine.
- Will fit some right-hand drive Choppers and Customs depending on the gearbox clutch cover clearance. A support bracket is provided, please ensure that it is correctly installed.
- Models with large center footboards will need smaller footboards or forward controls fitted.
- Dyna Models & Rubber Mounted Engines: Replacement of the large oil filler cap with a small oil filler cap might be needed, should accessibility to the oil cap be difficult when servicing you can push the exhaust further out using the support Bracket or simply, undo the rear exhaust pipe for easier access (5 Minutes). With all rubber mounted engines with excessive vibration place the Support Bracket from the center exhaust connection bolt to the gearbox or engine to prevent damage to the exhausts system. DO NOT ATTACH IT TO THE CHASSIS.
- Breakout models might require slight trimming or folding on the back-exhaust heat shield to prevent the exhaust shield touching the oil tank. This may be needed with other models with large oil tanks.
- Comes with Stainless Steel: 2 x 12 mm & 2 x 18 mm 02 sensor adapters and blanking plugs, 2 x O2 Crush Washer, 1 x Support Bracket, 1 x Centre Bolt Housing Bolt, 5 x Shield Clamps, 2 x Exhausts Pipes, 2 x Heat Shields. The Exhausts Pipes are ceramic and heat resistant coated on the inside.
- WILL NOT FIT Harley Davidson: Street, Sportster, V-Rod & Milwaukee-Eight models.
- Tuning is required after installation, (Dyno Tuning for Best Results) The Support Bracket is required and needs to be correctly installed, incorrect fitment will cause severe damage.
- Warranty at bottom of this page, Terms & Conditions
- Use gloves and assemble on a nonabrasive area, use cloth towels or similar material to rest components. Take extreme care when working with the Ceramic Matte Black coated products.
- Assemble flange, retaining ring and gasket (Not Provided in this pack) onto exhaust pipe port manifold, purchase new or use existing components.
- Check all Heat Shield Clamps and O2 Sensor Plugs are tight, if removing or replacing heat shields leave an even gap along both sides of the exhausts pipe. (See diagram here).
- Install the rear exhaust pipe first then the forward exhaust pipe, leave Head bolts and nuts loose.
- Install the Support Bracket (90-degree end) between the Center Connection Housing and then put the Center Connection Bolt through and with an Allen Key screw in, leave loose. Attach the (65-degree end) to the bottom gearbox housing bolt. DO NOT ATTACH TO THE CHASSIS. (See Diagram below)
- Pull the exhaust away from the gearbox clutch cover (3 mm 1/8'' to 10 mm 1/2"), make sure the exhaust system is in the correct position and distance from the clutch cover then tighten all nuts and bolt evenly. Lock the Support Bracket Lock Nuts. The Bracket adjusts 360 degrees both ends so find the correct end angles that are flush with the gearbox and center bolt housing. (See Diagram above)
- Tighten bolts after first start & then again after first run. Check occasionally thereafter.
- Installing a sports performance air cleaner tuning the engine is REQUIRED, failing to do so may cause severe damage to your engine and exhausts system.